Students, this fundraiser opportunity is for you! For every mask you sell, $5 credit will be added to your student corps account. Credit can be applied to future fair share fees, future travel, or any other corps-related expenses. We hope you’ll take advantage of this opportunity to build credit!
To participate …
- Download and share the image above to advertise. Ask your family, friends, and fellow Mayfair students.
- Keep a list of who orders from you … you will be responsible for distributing the masks to them.
- Collect $10 per mask.
- Fill out this form with the total number of masks you are ordering: Mask Order Form.
- Submit your payment to the Boosters. You can pay by Venmo @Mayfair-BandBoosters (preferred) or cash or check (payable to Mayfair Band Boosters). Venmo payments get an extra day to order!
Venmo Payments: For tracking purposes, please do not give our Venmo information to others. You may collect payments with your Venmo and then Venmo the Boosters with one lump payment. Be sure to include your student’s name and quantity of masks in the notes section (ex. Mel Monsoon, 8 masks).
DUE Monday, 11/30, 6:00pm.UPDATE: Deadline extended to Friday, December 4th.
Cash and checks will only be collected on Sunday, 11/29, from 10:00-4:00.UPDATE: Contact Rebecca Pride at MayfairBandWaysAndMeans@gmail.com if you need to submit cash or checks. The drop-off location is near Lakewood and South (address will be given privately). Place payments in an envelope with your name and quantity of masks written on it.
- Masks will be ready for distribution around December 15th … exact information TBD.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Pride at MayfairBandWaysAndMeans@gmail.com.