Did you know you can earn money for the Mayfair Monsoon Marching Corps just by going grocery shopping at Ralphs/Food4Less?
All you have to do is register your loyalty card/number for the program and use it every time you check out at a Kroger store. It’s quick and easy to set up if you haven’t already done so:
- If you don’t have a loyalty card/number or you haven’t linked it to a digital account yet, start here: https://www.ralphs.com/account/create?redirectUrl=/. Make sure you confirm your account.
- After you setup your account or if you already have one, go to: https://www.ralphs.com/communityrewards
- Click “Get Started” on the Link Your Shopper’s Card graphic.
- Login to your account.
- Search for JL148 or Mayfair High School Band Boosters.
- Click Enroll!
- Next time you shop, be sure to scan your card or enter your number when you are checking out. A percentage of your purchase will be donated to MMMC at no cost to you!
Once your loyalty card/number is enrolled, you can shop at any Kroger grocery store, such as Ralphs or Food4Less, and other stores that aren’t local to us such as Fred Meyer. So please share this post with family and friends, far and wide, to increase our earnings!