Over the next few months we will have a series of restaurant night fundraisers. You can raise money for the corps just by dining out and spreading the news to friends and family! Money raised will go to the general account to help pay for our wonderful instructors, buses, instrument maintenance, and much more.
Here is a list of scheduled events. Each restaurant will have a separate post with flyers and instructions closer to the event date.
- Monday, November 15th, 10am-10pm: Panda Express on Alondra and Bellflower
- Wednesday, December 1st, 6:30am-9pm: Chick Fil A on Candlewood
- Wednesday, December 15th, 2pm-8pm: Rubio’s on Clark & Candlewood
- Saturday, January 8th, 4pm-8pm: Chipotle on Lakewood & Candlewood
- Date pending: Red Robin in Lakewood Mall
- Date pending: Buffalo Wild Wings in Lakewood Mall
Also, heads up, we will have another one of our very popular and successful clothing drives in February. We know you might be cleaning up for the holidays so please consider storing anything that you would normally send to a thrift store until then. More details to come (you can also look at last year’s post here for more information on what we can collect).
Thank you for your support!