Thank you for submitting nominations for next year’s Board. We are still looking for a few key people to fill some positions. If you are interested, please email email@example.com. We will be taking nominations from the floor at the next booster meeting on Tuesday, April 19th. The following nominees have accepted their nominations:
- President: (needs nominee)
- 1st Vice President: Veronica Martinez
- 2nd Vice President: Natalie Ruvalcaba
- Treasurer: (needs nominee)
- Financial Secretary: Leslie Watkins
- Recording Secretary: Noemy Baiza
- Corresponding Secretary: (needs nominee)
Nominations are not closed until the election takes place. Therefore, if you would like to be more involved or know of someone that would be a great addition to our Board, please let us know.
The following Board positions will be appointed by the incoming President: Parliamentarian, and Liaisons for Color Guard, Percussion and Orchestra. The incoming President will also select Committee Chairpersons such as Uniforms, Ways & Means, and Equipment Transportation.