All the info you need to know for Vegas trip …
Reminder: All Meals are on your own financially. Please plan on bringing approximately 10.00 to 15.00 for meals.
Friday – Lunch and Dinner
Saturday – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Sunday – Breakfast and Lunch
$70.00 minimum will be need for food, unless you bring nonperishable breakfast items to bring the meal costs down.
You can bring all the food you want on the bus to stow in your room.
Parents that are driving their own children, be mindful of call times and locations listed below. Get them to the rehearsal and field show on time!
Mr Philips’ cell: 562-212-BAND (2263)
Friday, October 21 – Travel Day & Rehearsal
- 7:30 AM – Arrive at school with one suitcase (see what to pack) You can bring a small cooler with soft drinks and food/snacks – Load buses
- 8:00 – Depart MHS
- 11:00 – Stop at Barstow Station
- 1:00 – Arrive in Las Vegas and stop for lunch on your own
- 2:30 – Arrive at Circus Circus Hotel, drop off luggage only
- 2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- 3:30 – Depart for Ed. W. Clark HS
4291 W. Pennwood Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89102
- 3:45 – Arrive and unload
- 4:30 PM – Run show for their kids and have a quick clinic by their staff, then they run their show for us and then meet and greet with their band and guard.
- 6:30 – Arrive at Circus Circus for dinner on your own
- 10:30 – Room checks
Saturday, October 22 – The Arbor View HS FST
- 8:00 – Wake Up – Breakfast on your own at the hotel
- 11:30 – Get on bus and leave for Arbor HS dressed in costume
7500 Whispering Sands Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89131
- 2:15 – Perform OUR SHOW!!!
- 2:30 – Change, go back in for awards
- 3:45 – Prelim Awards – dinner at the stadium on your own
- 5:30 – Finals begin. If we make finals, awards are at 9:30 PM.
- Return to Hotel at 10:30 PM
- 11: 45 – Room check if we make finals
Spectator Entry Fee $15
*Children 6 and under are free
Sunday, October 23 – Travel Day
- 8:00 – Wake up and breakfast on your own
- 10:00 – Depart hotel for the Las Vegas Strip to watch Bellagio fountains, visit Bellagio shops
- 12:00 – Depart Las Vegas
- 2:30 – Stop at Barstow Station for lunch
- 6:00 PM – Arrive at Mayfair…traffic coming home on Sunday can be difficult.
Monday, October 24 – School Day
- COME TO SCHOOL …No excuses!
Comments are closed.