All corps parents are invited to join us for a Booster Meeting on Tuesday, April 21st at 7pm in your home! Join us on Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84198113580 (Meeting ID: 841 9811 3580). Meeting link will open at 6:50. Hope to see all your faces there!
We have a lot to discuss and will be holding elections for next year’s Board. See post for more info regarding elections: Board Nominees.
Some tips if you haven’t Zoomed before:
- You DO NOT need a Zoom account. When you click the link it will ask you to either login with your Zoom account or join a meeting. If you just join the meeting, it will ask for a display name. Either method will probably also need the Meeting ID above.
- You DO need the app. If you plan to use your phone or tablet, you can download “Zoom Cloud Meetings” from the app store. Or on your computer, you can download here: Download. You can do the downloads ahead of time or when you click the meeting link, it will prompt you to download.
- Join with audio. In the practice sessions I’ve done, it seems like audio can be an issue for some people. I haven’t figured out the root of the issue but I think when you are joining the meeting, there is a checkbox or something that will ask if you want to join with audio. Make sure that is selected.
- Video/Mic. Once you are in the meeting, you will see controls to start/stop your video and mute/unmute your microphone. Both are easy to toggle on and off throughout the meeting. If you aren’t talking, it’s best to mute your mic. If you aren’t comfortable appearing on video, feel free to join without video or stop your video. You will still be able to see the meeting but we will not see you.
- Join a Test Meeting. If you want to test anything out ahead of time, Zoom offers a test meeting here: https://zoom.us/test.
- Ask your kids. If all else fails, ask your kid for help! I might also be able to help: email@example.com or text during meeting 562-477-8999.